XJ2025H – 24.4HP
- Type: 3-cylinder, Indirect-injection, Water-cooled
- Model (Tier 4 ): Mitsubishi S3L2
- Engine HP (Gross): 24.4
- PTO HP: 18.5
- Rated Speed (RPM): 2,500
- Displacement (cu in): 80.4
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 6.6
- Alternator: 12V – 50 Amps
- Transmission: Hydrostatic Drive
- No. of Speeds: 2 Ranges
- Brakes: Wet, Multi Disc
- Steering: Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Type: Independent
- Mid PTO: Standard (2000 rpm)
- Rear PTO: Standard (540 rpm)
- Implement pump (gpm): 5.9
- Steering pump (gpm): 2.6
- Total flow (gpm): 8.5
- Category, 3 pt hitch: CAT 1
- Hitch Lift capacity (lb.): 1,433
- Lift control type: Manual Position
- Overall length with 3pt (in.): 103
- Wheelbase (in.): 59
- Min. overall width with IND tires (in.): 44.9
- Height to top of ROPS (in.): 92.3
- Industrial Front/Rear: 23 x 8.5 – 12 / 33 x 12 -16.5
- Turf Front/Rear: 23x 8.5 – 12 / 33 x 12.5 – 16.5
- Total weight without ballast (lbs): 1,609
FRONT LOADER – LL2101
- Maximum Lift Height (in): 85.7
- Clearance with Attachment Dump(in): 65
- Reach at Maximum Height (in): 22
- Maximum Dump Angle (deg.): 52
- Maximum Rollback Angle (deg.): 43
- Digging Depth (in): 4.4
- Overall Height in Carry Position (in): 42.8
- Lift Capacity (@ Pivot Pin) (lbs): 1,270
- Breakout Force (@ Pivot pin) (lbs): 1,640
- Approx. Weight (Loader w/o Bucket) (lbs): 638
- Category: 4′
- Sides & Mold Board Thickness: 1/4″
- Skid Shoes: 1/4″
- Lift Attachment Brackets: 1/2″ solid welded
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Total Width: 53 3/16″
- Overal Height: 37″
- Length: 24″
- Weight: 389 lbs
- Blades: 48″
- Tractor Range: 2wd at 35hp, 4wd at 30hp
- 3-Point Hitch: category 1
4WD (FRONT WHEEL MECHANICAL ASSIST)
Go from 2WD to a 4WD with a simple move of a lever.
ELECTRO HYDRAULIC CLUTCH PTO
Turn the PTO on or off with the turn of a switch.
PTO LEVER SELECTOR
Allows you to select the rear-PTO, mid-PTO or both.
STANDARD MID PTO
2000 RPM Mid PTO for optional 60” mid-mount mower or 50” front mount snow blower
STANDARD HYDROSTATIC POWER STEERING
Makes turning easier, improves control and reduces fatigue.
STANDARD FOLDABLE ROPS
Allows Storage in low clearance buildings or sheds.
YOUR CHOICE OF TIRES AT NO ADDITIONAL COST*
Choose Industrial or Turf tires at no additional cost. * Subject to dealer inventory.
Category 1 with a hitch lift capacity of 1,808 lbs. allows usage of a wide variety of implements.
ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED 3-POINT HITCH CONTROLS
Easily accessible for maximum comfort and convenience with hydraulic position control.
STANDARD REAR WORK LIGHT
Adjustable light to improve visibility where you need it.
STANDARD DRAW BAR
Increases the usefulness of the tractor without the additional optional cost.
LARGE FUEL TANK
Provides long operation times between fill-ups.
STANDARD RUBBER MAT
Reduces noise, vibration and prevents slipping.
MITSUBISHI TIER 4 ENGINE
Fuel efficient engine delivers reliable performance. Rubber engine mounts reduce operator platform vibration. Standard preheat starting aid improves cold weather starting.
EASY OPEN ONE-PIECE STEEL HOOD
Provides accessibility for easy maintenance.
MODERN ERGONOMIC DESIGN
This small chassis compact is ergonomically designed and stylish.
Tractor may be shown with optional features and/or customizations. Standard features are subject to change without notice. Please call one of our sales reps today to verify all information on this tractor.
NOTE ALL TRACTORS ARE SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE. CALL TODAY TO CHECK STOCK ON THIS UNIT.
Yucaipa Trailers is not responsible for typographical or photographical errors. Some of the tractors in the photos are equipped with optional options and are not on this particular trailer for sale. Some photos are for publication purposes only. Some tractors are FOB certain locations. Please call our toll free number to speak with a sales representative to verify all the information on the trailer and the exact pickup location of the unit you are looking at. All tractors are subject to prior sale. Specs and options are subject to change without notice.
Thanks in advance Yucaipa Trailers Nationwide!