MT225HE – 24.6HP
- Type: 3 Cylinder, liquid-cooled, Diesel, NA, IDI
- Model (Tier 4): S3L2
- Engine HP (Gross): 24.6
- PTO HP: 17.2
- Rated Speed (RPM): 2,500
- Displacement (cu. in.): 80.4
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 7.4
- Alternator (V-A): 12 – 50
- Transmission: HST
- No. of Speeds: 3 Ranges
- Brakes: Wet, Multi Disc
- Steering: Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Type: Independent
- Rear (rpm): Standard (540)
- Control System: Position
- Implement pump (gpm): 7.9
- Steering pump (gpm): 4.6
- Total flow (gpm): 12.5
- Category, 3 pt hitch: CAT 1
- Hitch Lift capacity (lb): 1,808
- Remote Valves: Option
- Overall length, Frame to link, (in.): 118
- Wheelbase (in.): 66
- Overall width with tires, in. (in.): 54
- Height to top of ROPS (in.): 88
- Ag Front/Rear: 7 – 14 / 11.2 – 24
- IND Front / Rear 25 x 8.5 – 14 / 43 x 16 – 20
- Turf Front / Rear 25 x 8.5 – 14 / 41 x 14 – 20
- Total weight without ballast (lbs.): 2,469
LL3300 – FRONT END LOADER
- Bucket (in): 66
- Maximum Lift height (in): 92
- Clearance with Attachment Dump (in): 63.2
- Reach at Maximum Height (in):15.7
- Maximum Dump Angle (deg): 58
- Maximum Rollback Angle (deg): 40
- Digging Depth (in): 7.6
- Overall Height in Carry Position (in): 50.6
- Lift Capacity (@ Pivot pin) (lbs): 1,609
- Breakout Force (@ Pivot pin) (lbs): 2,701
- Approx. Weight (Loader w/o Bucket) (lbs): 648
LB1106 – BACKHOE
- Digging Depth (in): 76.3
- Reach From centerline of swing Pivot (in): 113.1
- Loading Height (in): 63.6
- Swing Arc (deg.): 180
- Transport Height (in): 77.2
- Bucket Rotation (deg.): 180
- Stabilizer Spread (Down Position) (in): 68.7
- Stabilizer Spread (Up Position) (in): 46.4
- Bucket Digging force (lbs): 2,817
4WD (FRONT WHEEL MECHANICAL ASSIST)
Go from 2WD to a 4WD with a simple move of a lever.
DUAL PEDAL, 3 RANGE HST
Easier and more comfortable than rocker pedals.
Easiest PTO to operate that can be turned on or off with a switch.
STANDARD HYDROSTATIC POWER STEERING
Makes turning easier, improves control and reduces fatigue.
STANDARD FOLDABLE ROPS
Allows Storage in low clearance buildings or sheds.
YOUR CHOICE OF AG TIRES AT NO ADDITIONAL COST*
Choose Ag, Industrial or Turf tires at no additional cost. *Subject to dealer inventory.
Category 1 with a hitch lift capacity of 1,808 lbs. allows usage of a wide variety of implements.
ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED 3-POINT HITCH CONTROLS
Easily accessible for maximum comfort and convenience with hydraulic position control.
STANDARD DRAW BAR
Increases the usefulness of the tractor without the additional optional cost.
STANDARD 12X12 SYNCHRO SHUTTLE
Makes changing direction easier than competitive non-shuttle gear models. 12 forward / 12 reverse gear transmission provides more operating speeds than others in its class for superior control, precision and safe operations for virtually any application.
LARGE FUEL TANK
7.4 gallon capacity provides long operation times between fill ups.
SIDE MOUNTED MAIN GEAR LEVER
Maximizes space and makes getting on and off tractor easier than straddle type like other brands.
STANDARD RUBBER MAT
Reduces noise, vibration and prevents slipping.
MITSUBISHI TIER 4 ENGINE
Fuel efficient engine delivers reliable performance. Rubber engine mounts reduce operator platform vibration. Standard preheat starting aid improves cold weather starting.
EASY OPEN ONE-PIECE STEEL HOOD
Provides accessibility for easy maintenance.
MODERN ERGONOMIC DESIGN
This compact is ergonomically designed.
ADJUSTABLE SEAT WITH SEAT BELT
Keeps you in a comfortable and safe position for maximum control.
Tractor may be shown with optional features and/or customizations. Standard features are subject to change without notice. Please call one of our sales reps today to verify all information on this tractor.
NOTE ALL TRACTORS ARE SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE. CALL TODAY TO CHECK STOCK ON THIS UNIT.
Yucaipa Trailers is not responsible for typographical or photographical errors. Some of the tractors in the photos are equipped with optional options and are not on this particular trailer for sale. Some photos are for publication purposes only. Some tractors are FOB certain locations. Please call our toll free number to speak with a sales representative to verify all the information on the trailer and the exact pickup location of the unit you are looking at. All tractors are subject to prior sale. Specs and options are subject to change without notice.
Thanks in advance Yucaipa Trailers Nationwide!